Thoughts on SCP 682 Conceptual

Help SCP Unity by posting sound files, design concepts, or anything else you would like to show the development team.
MikaelH

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Hullo! :D Spotted that there's an open thread for this sort of stuff, and I thought I'd try to contribute to the community slightly.

I wasn't sure what his live status is as of development, but I at least saw no thread for Mr. 682 in this section.

I made a rough sideview conceptual of him, which I've put below. I thought about doing a front reference too, but I thought I should just see what thoughts the side reference alone gets first.

Definitely a model for Sculpt -> Topology route instead of hardmodeling from scratch.

Cheers!
Hello! I'm a freelancing comics artist, working for commission titles and indie titles of my own, and a general illustrator of stuff.
Grimm
Level 5 Personnel

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:11 pm

This is definitely an interesting take on the creature.

682’s inclusion in the game won’t be for a good long while; however, we do have 3 people working on his concept presently, so we’ll see what we can come up with in the meantime
"Thou shalt see...Knight Artoriascame to stopthe Abyss,but such a hero has nary a murmur ofDark.Without doubt he will be swallowed bythe Abyss,overcome by its utterblackness
Zornor90

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Nice work!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic