SCP-280 Idea

Help SCP Unity by posting sound files, design concepts, or anything else you would like to show the development team.
Baushawat

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:25 am

I was wondering about an SCP, and if it will maybe get added into the game. I thought about SCP-280 (The Eyes In The Dark, Keter).

I had an idea (one or two days ago) about his spawning and faculties he could adopt into the game.

-It could be a secondary SCP (means you need to meet it first in order to see it later, an optional SCP such as SCP-650).

-When you enter his containment chamber, a shortcut starts : There is a power blackout, its all dark. The only thing you see are two bright eyes looking at you, and then, they disappear. The lights then get back and you continue your adventure.

-Faculties and spawnings : This SCP could appear again while random events where the lights dont work anymore for a few seconds and, after you're used to the darkness, he could chase you around and try to kill you in like 2 or 3 hits. If you survive for around twenty seconds, the event will stop and SCP-280 will vanish.

-The event should be pretty rare (It's not suposed just to angry the player, more to scare him).

I guess the SCP could be in the Heavy Containment Zone or in the Super Heavy Containment Zone.

Thanks if you reply to this.

PS : Sorry for mistakes, I'm not english, I'm french.
GIF_iso

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:51 am

Baushawat wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:25 am
I was wondering about an SCP, and if it will maybe get added into the game. I thought about SCP-280 (The Eyes In The Dark, Keter).

I had an idea (one or two days ago) about his spawning and faculties he could adopt into the game.

-It could be a secondary SCP (means you need to meet it first in order to see it later, an optional SCP such as SCP-650).

-When you enter his containment chamber, a shortcut starts : There is a power blackout, its all dark. The only thing you see are two bright eyes looking at you, and then, they disappear. The lights then get back and you continue your adventure.

-Faculties and spawnings : This SCP could appear again while random events where the lights dont work anymore for a few seconds and, after you're used to the darkness, he could chase you around and try to kill you in like 2 or 3 hits. If you survive for around twenty seconds, the event will stop and SCP-280 will vanish.

-The event should be pretty rare (It's not suposed just to angry the player, more to scare him).

I guess the SCP could be in the Heavy Containment Zone or in the Super Heavy Containment Zone.

Thanks if you reply to this.

PS : Sorry for mistakes, I'm not english, I'm french.
pretty sweet idea, actually. It could be like a special enemy in the specific Containment Zone (like, as you said, in the Heavy Zone). Also, why did you posted your suggestion twice, but in different topics?
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic