New sound FX

Help SCP Unity by posting sound files, design concepts, or anything else you would like to show the development team.
This_guy

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 am

GIF_iso wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:51 am
:)
This_guy wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:15 pm
Guys, i need music for the radio, i'm planning on making scpradio6.ogg.
You're still here and not dead!!! Seriously, glad to see ya and yes please, what type of music you think will fit (or what type of music the devs think will fit) in to the world of Unity's version of Foundation?

Also I'd recommend for you to join Discord channel, Devs are more active there.
I already joined discord a long time ago. :)
Anyway, i will be doing some sounds for radio, i just need the devs to give me their music/radio files so i can mess around with them (radio filter, interference, scary stuff).
GIF_iso

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 pm

This_guy wrote:
GIF_iso wrote:
This_guy wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:15 pm
Guys, i need music for the radio, i'm planning on making scpradio6.ogg.
You're still here and not dead!!! Seriously, glad to see ya and yes please, what type of music you think will fit (or what type of music the devs think will fit) in to the world of Unity's version of Foundation?

Anyway, i will be doing some sounds for radio, i just need the devs to give me their music/radio files so i can mess around with them (radio filter, interference, scary stuff).
well (if you're a Patron of course) you can make a suggestion on Discord, since you're already there, where it definitely will be noticed or just ask the MTF's (maybe the devs themselves) about this in one of the channels. Also, you're planning on to making/adding some random radiotransitions and sounds...on radio, but not suggesting any music that could play there, right? If yes, that's good, 'cause it wouldn't make much sense
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
This_guy

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:21 pm

GIF_iso wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 pm
This_guy wrote:
GIF_iso wrote:

well (if you're a Patron of course) you can make a suggestion on Discord, since you're already there, where it definitely will be noticed or just ask the MTF's (maybe the devs themselves) about this in one of the channels. Also, you're planning on to making/adding some random radiotransitions and sounds...on radio, but not suggesting any music that could play there, right? If yes, that's good, 'cause it wouldn't make much sense
Unfortunately, i'm not a patreon so...
GIF_iso

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:55 am

Well that sucks. So, can you tell me exactly what you want to make for a radio? Your ideas?
This_guy

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:15 am

GIF_iso wrote:
Well that sucks. So, can you tell me exactly what you want to make for a radio? Your ideas?
It's the same as the original game (broadcasting music, interruptions, live events, other channels...)
GIF_iso

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 am

This_guy wrote:
GIF_iso wrote:
It's the same as the original game (broadcasting music, interruptions, live events, other channels...)
Hmmm...I don't know how I feel about music tho. I mean it depends whether or not this is like a military radio or just a simple "civilian" one. If simple, then do you want to make your own music for the radio? Because if not, finding some can be a problem because of copyright.
This_guy

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:04 am

GIF_iso wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 am
This_guy wrote:
GIF_iso wrote:
Hmmm...I don't know how I feel about music tho. I mean it depends whether or not this is like a military radio or just a simple "civilian" one. If simple, then do you want to make your own music for the radio? Because if not, finding some can be a problem because of copyright.
something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epWsLAG ... e=youtu.be
GIF_iso

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 am

...Well this tells me 3 things:

1. You're planning to make music for the devs yourself.
2. You think it should be more like a "civilian" radio/allowed to be used by all the stuff.
3. That's some very well done and eerily creepy thing you've made!
This_guy

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:42 am

GIF_iso wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 am
...Well this tells me 3 things:

1. You're planning to make music for the devs yourself.
2. You think it should be more like a "civilian" radio/allowed to be used by all the stuff.
3. That's some very well done and eerily creepy thing you've made!
1. Not quite, i have almost no inspiration in making music, but maybe i'll try.
2. Possibly, maybe piano type music.
3. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic