New sound FX

Help SCP Unity by posting sound files, design concepts, or anything else you would like to show the development team.
User avatar
Name_Redacted
Mobile Task Force
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:28 am

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:23 pm

Moved to collaborations.
Cardboard? More like Cardbored... because those cards aren't having any fun.
User avatar
GIF_iso
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:36 am

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 am

This_guy wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am
I'm really into sound FX in SCPCB: Unity, so i've decided to make my own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhJXVEP0qbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wsfvHz-aD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg1WxMEsojk

i'm a sound designer but not a programmer
Wow, that's... Interesting. Nice job, that actually sounds promising and authentic.
Especially that "msg" cue...unsettling.
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
User avatar
This_guy
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 am

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am

GIF_iso wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 am
This_guy wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am
I'm really into sound FX in SCPCB: Unity, so i've decided to make my own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhJXVEP0qbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wsfvHz-aD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg1WxMEsojk

i'm a sound designer but not a programmer
Wow, that's... Interesting. Nice job, that actually sounds promising and authentic.
Especially that "msg" cue...unsettling.
Thanks, and yeah.. the msg track was supposed to sound like it was played by an industrial loudspeaker. Also i will be uploading more soon.
User avatar
GIF_iso
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:36 am

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:10 am

This_guy wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am
GIF_iso wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 am
This_guy wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am
I'm really into sound FX in SCPCB: Unity, so i've decided to make my own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhJXVEP0qbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wsfvHz-aD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg1WxMEsojk

i'm a sound designer but not a programmer
Wow, that's... Interesting. Nice job, that actually sounds promising and authentic.
Especially that "msg" cue...unsettling.
Thanks, and yeah.. the msg track was supposed to sound like it was played by an industrial loudspeaker. Also i will be uploading more soon.
That's nice to hear. Now I'll patiently wait.
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
User avatar
This_guy
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 am

Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:22 pm

GIF_iso wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:10 am
This_guy wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am
GIF_iso wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 am


Wow, that's... Interesting. Nice job, that actually sounds promising and authentic.
Especially that "msg" cue...unsettling.
Thanks, and yeah.. the msg track was supposed to sound like it was played by an industrial loudspeaker. Also i will be uploading more soon.
That's nice to hear. Now I'll patiently wait.
Two more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2W6fwB7Rs

vomit alert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6X7A3Ue_JY
User avatar
GIF_iso
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:36 am

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:10 pm

This_guy wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:22 pm
GIF_iso wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:10 am
This_guy wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am


Thanks, and yeah.. the msg track was supposed to sound like it was played by an industrial loudspeaker. Also i will be uploading more soon.
That's nice to hear. Now I'll patiently wait.
Two more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2W6fwB7Rs

vomit alert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6X7A3Ue_JY
Hmmm... the vomiting sound effects are good, but I'm not sure in 106's cue. I mean, it's not bad, it just doesn't fit him - his abilities, his hostile, towards all human life, violent nature; it sounds more technical. I actually have an example, well inspiration of my idea on 106's... chase theme, tho you can't find the actual song on the Internet. Heh, and in fact, who am I to criticise, I don't know how to do anything like this, nor something like Zornor and the whole dev team - 0 skills, only ideas and some knowledge.
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
User avatar
GIF_iso
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:36 am

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 am

This_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:33 am
More:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrifaI0-TNI
Damn, creepy. You better get noticed more by the devs, 'cause there is definitely something in your work, it only needs more detail, I quess.
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
User avatar
This_guy
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 am

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:11 am

GIF_iso wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 am
This_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:33 am
More:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrifaI0-TNI
Damn, creepy. You better get noticed more by the devs, 'cause there is definitely something in your work, it only needs more detail, I quess.
Yeah i know, i want to leave the details to the devs if they want (reverb, EQ, resonance, presence, distance, etc...).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic