New Room Design Concept - Punkie

Help SCP Unity by posting sound files, design concepts, or anything else you would like to show the development team.
Punkie

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:24 am

Hey there!

Let me summarise here: this room is an underground freight station or goods station. This is basically a type of big chamber where train locomotives transport and dump out resources across the whole facility. I feel that not only would it seem more sense that the facility would have this, since the Foundation is super massive and getting to different sites by foot would likely take a long time.. but it could be a way of the player getting from LCZ to HCZ (or SHCZ) possibly?

If you would like more detail on the idea, I've already attached a thread on the Suggestions section where I had explained it fully.

Here's a 2-dimensional draft of the room layout, along with, well, quite alot of notes and stuff. I apologise if there's any detail that's unreadable or confusing.
scp tunnel plan 06.PNG
Below is just a visual example. The "Level 4" sign is a sample; renaming it ground floor ("G") could've sound more sensible though, but whatever:
scp underground train port 02.JPG
REap

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:25 pm

I really like the idea, and btw that drawing looks amazing!
Punkie

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:19 pm

REap wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:25 pm
I really like the idea, and btw that drawing looks amazing!
Thanks man!
Dr Xavier - SCPUnity

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 am

Punkie wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:24 am
Hey there!

Let me summarise here: this room is an underground freight station or goods station. This is basically a type of big chamber where train locomotives transport and dump out resources across the whole facility. I feel that not only would it seem more sense that the facility would have this, since the Foundation is super massive and getting to different sites by foot would likely take a long time.. but it could be a way of the player getting from LCZ to HCZ (or SHCZ) possibly?

If you would like more detail on the idea, I've already attached a thread on the Suggestions section where I had explained it fully.

Here's a 2-dimensional draft of the room layout, along with, well, quite alot of notes and stuff. I apologise if there's any detail that's unreadable or confusing.
scp tunnel plan 06.PNG

Below is just a visual example. The "Level 4" sign is a sample; renaming it ground floor ("G") could've sound more sensible though, but whatever:
scp underground train port 02.JPG
YES! I would love this added
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic