Voice Acting

Help SCP Unity by posting sound files, design concepts, or anything else you would like to show the development team.
Ottonaut

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Hello! Audio is a big part of what makes SCP:CB so great. However, the voice acting in the original game could be a bit lackluster at times, or sound a bit aged. It could be argued that it gave the game it's charm, but with a new generation of containment breach should also mean higher quality voice acting. I'd be thrilled to do some lines for you (for free), as I have access to professional, studio-quality equipment, as well as experience in voice acting. I'd be glad to do a demo reel of sorts, just let me know what you'd like me to say, and how you'd like them said. Whether it be a SCP, a D-class, or anything in between, I'm up for the challenge. Know that I am a male, and have a very deep (many say announcer-like) voice, but I can be very flexible when it comes to voicework. I love SCP:CB and would love to work on this project.

Let me know if you're interested!
- Ottonaut
Grimm
Level 5 Personnel

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Hello.

We thank you for the offer; however, given the current state of the game, we have no need for voice actors. That goes without saying we did have a small audition to collect voices for the SCP-939 instances currently in the game, but I cannot say we will be having another in the near future. I would like to say we’ll keep you mind mind, but we’re getting so many contribution offers that that would be impossible.

If I could have you keep an eye out for future auditions, it help us ensure you get the chance to voice for our game. If you like and/or need, I can provide you an invite link to our discord server where we are far more active in our announcements of such events.
"Thou shalt see...Knight Artoriascame to stopthe Abyss,but such a hero has nary a murmur ofDark.Without doubt he will be swallowed bythe Abyss,overcome by its utterblackness
NiñoPaquibot

Fri May 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Can we bring The Volgun back for Unity remake? Or you will find a new voice actors actresses?
Grimm
Level 5 Personnel

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 am

NiñoPaquibot wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 11:16 pm
Can we bring The Volgun back for Unity remake? Or you will find a new voice actors actresses?
We have the Volgun; however, as previously stated, voice acting is so far out rn that some semblance of patience will have to be exercised until the inclusion of voice acting.
"Thou shalt see...Knight Artoriascame to stopthe Abyss,but such a hero has nary a murmur ofDark.Without doubt he will be swallowed bythe Abyss,overcome by its utterblackness
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic