I'm new - Some guidelines maybe?

General SCP Unity related discussions and topics. Anything related to the game is allowed to be posted.
ShadyShizzle

Mon May 06, 2019 4:46 am

Hello wonderful people!

I just found out about this early acces game (or alpha?) yesterday and you guys have no idea how happy this development team made me!
First of all I would like to give a big thanks to anybody contributing to this wonderful concept! Beautiful site and everything, the complete package. Have high hopes for this game.

Now, secondly, I'm just a little bit familiar with SCP. Some years ago I read a lot about the different SCP's on the original website and I love to get immersed in this world. I also like to write and have thought about contributing myself to it, but unfortunately never went through with it.

But my problem right now is, because it has been several years ago, I kind of forgot quite some things so I was wondering if some of you guys could help me out on this:
Is there a general direction, or guideline or something, to get fully immersed when playing this game? Because as of now when I play this game, I get killed very quickly by a dark SCP that spawns out of the ground and I have no idea what triggers it or whatsoever. In short, I'm pretty lost. How do you guys play it and figure it out?

I hope I posted it in the right place, since all of this is very new to me! Thanks in advance :)