A little appreciation for Zornor

General SCP Unity related discussions and topics. Anything related to the game is allowed to be posted.
Amateur WarriorVA

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Hey there! I've been following the game for a while now, posted a few times, but on the community side it seems things have slowed or died down. Despite that, Zornor just keeps kicking butt on the development side of things. I check the Trello more-or-less daily, and he just keeps going. This is shaping up to be the be-all-end-all replacement for the original. Keep it up Zornor!
GIF_iso

Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:49 am

Amateur WarriorVA wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:55 pm
Hey there! I've been following the game for a while now, posted a few times, but on the community side it seems things have slowed or died down. Despite that, Zornor just keeps kicking butt on the development side of things. I check the Trello more-or-less daily, and he just keeps going. This is shaping up to be the be-all-end-all replacement for the original. Keep it up Zornor!
Yeah, it's pretty sad that SCPU Forum is pretty much dead - rarely a new suggestion and almost to none discussions. Things are a bit brighter in the Discord, but not that much. Tho I don't think that the project is dead, considering that the development process is really active, which makes me happy.
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
Name_Redacted
Mobile Task Force

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:08 pm

Development keeps chugging along, don't fret! We are just very busy with the suggestions and work at hand for the next few updates!
Cardboard? More like Cardbored... because those cards aren't having any fun.
GIF_iso

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:05 pm

:D
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
Zornor90

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic