The Panacea ? ? ?

General SCP Unity related discussions and topics. Anything related to the game is allowed to be posted.
RyanLai

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:04 am

I have been observing the Trello page of this game and I am quite excited when I saw progress being made , but I have one question though , what happened to 500 or Panacea ? Because I cannot remember the first time where I saw 500 on the Trello page . And I have some mind boggling questions that I hope the developers will have some clear answers to it all listed below me here .

- 500 rarely appears in the Trello page in the past but now it is completely gone .

- There is no label outside of 500 storage chamber .

- 500 had a full model shown in the Fandom page but the model in the inventory is nothing like it .

- I am pretty sure 500 is mentioned in the newest release note but half of me is saying that the developers forgot about 500 and was instead replaced by the disco duck .
The eye is watching, always watching.
Zornor90

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:29 pm

SCP-500 has been added to the game in an initial state, however its containment chamber does not exist yet. It can be found in the Secure Storage lockers, on top of a box
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic