SCP Stuff

General SCP Unity related discussions and topics. Anything related to the game is allowed to be posted.
TechStudios

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:58 pm

The game is awesome, give it a try. Very short post, I dunno what to put. What I can say is that this website is fricken awesome.
Resigned Moderator of SCP Unity. Discord Event Attendee & Bug Hunter!
RBLXcrazychump

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 am

It would be much more fun if it is planned to have multiplayer implemented, everyone when I told them about this project has asked me whether multiplayer would be there :T
Name_Redacted
Mobile Task Force

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:15 am

I don't see multiplayer being a foreseeable outcome because of what the game is meant to be. This is a survival game, the point is to be immersed in the SCP world while playing, and if there was multiplayer, it would honestly, in my opinion, ruin the intensity that SCP Containment Breach was built around.
Cardboard? More like Cardbored... because those cards aren't having any fun.
RBLXcrazychump

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:19 am

Hagrid wrote:
I don't see multiplayer being a foreseeable outcome because of what the game is meant to be. This is a survival game, the point is to be immersed in the SCP world while playing, and if there was multiplayer, it would honestly, in my opinion, ruin the intensity that SCP Containment Breach was built around.
yes, but I think it should give that, there's always that one person that thinks completely differently about how something is fun to them, but i see where you're coming from definitely..
Malenz

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:06 am

Hagrid wrote:
Kinda removes the tension as you said and turns the game into more of a 'wacky' one you'd play with friends.
That's not really what the game is at all, glad the MTF all agree that multiplayer SCP action is best left to another game entirely.
No one will ever know what took place here. No one will ever remember us.
This message will roam the stars long after we are gone.
What makes an existence meaningful? What gives a life purpose?

You will never know that you existed... But you did.
Grimm
Level 5 Personnel

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 am

If I may, video games are not entire about multiplayer. They’re an art medium, and multiplayer is merely one part of it. Not everyone has to enjoy single player games, but they could at least give them a shot for what they are meant to be.
"Thou shalt see...Knight Artoriascame to stopthe Abyss,but such a hero has nary a murmur ofDark.Without doubt he will be swallowed bythe Abyss,overcome by its utterblackness
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic