"Virtual Cabin" Idea

Have any suggestions? Voice your ideas here!
JASPER1O6

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:25 pm

SCP/Item/Feature: "Virtual Cabin" like level/game

Explanation: I was thinking of a Friday the 13th "Virtual Cabin" thing for the SCPs to be displayed in, and to show the SCPs off to anybody who wants to get a closer look at 106, for example.

Any other notes: Maybe if this happened, there could be all of the documents in the game for the player to read, without having to worry about 173 breaking their neck.
THE SITE IS EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE KETER AND EUCLID CONTAINMENT BREACHES. FULL SITE LOCKDOWN INITIATED.
woodmr13

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 am

JASPER1O6 wrote:

Explanation: I was thinking of a Friday the 13th "Virtual Cabin" thing for the SCPs to be displayed in, and to show the SCPs off to anybody who wants to get a closer look at 106, for example.

Any other notes: Maybe if this happened, there could be all of the documents in the game for the player to read, without having to worry about 173 breaking their neck.
I really like that idea. Perhaps they could even make it so that you have to find the documents in-game to be able to read them in the "virtual cabin", and maybe you'd have to encounter the SCP in question to unlock the "containment cell" or whatever it is you'd be looking at them from.
JASPER1O6

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:12 pm

woodmr13 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 am
JASPER1O6 wrote:

I really like that idea. Perhaps they could even make it so that you have to find the documents in-game to be able to read them in the "virtual cabin", and maybe you'd have to encounter the SCP in question to unlock the "containment cell" or whatever it is you'd be looking at them from.
You took the words out of my mouth!
THE SITE IS EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE KETER AND EUCLID CONTAINMENT BREACHES. FULL SITE LOCKDOWN INITIATED.
Zornor90

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Not a bad idea
Squidler

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am

You could call it
"Containment Showcase"
"Containment Center"
"SCP Showcase"
etc
it'd be really good to have that
especially if you could have an info book right next to it. or a icon to click for info
Cancer2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic