Headlights

Have any suggestions? Voice your ideas here!
cooldude

Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:07 pm

SCP/Item/Feature:
Scp-745
Explanation:
Scp-745 is a bipedal nocturnal predator. The head is a bloated sack of clear skin that lacks visible sensory organs or a skull. The brain of the creature can be directly observed and is wrapped in a web of bio-luminescent organs below the skin.

In game Scp-745 will be found in the exterior containment zone and will attack the player if you get close. If the player has low HP Scp-745 will pounce on the player killing them.
Any other notes:
If you guys have a model or animations for it then plz show me in the comments.
TheWorstOpinioner

Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:49 am

I would love to see this SCP in-game, but I have a few questions. First of all, how will the (presumably) pair react to the player in the environment that's so different then the highways where they usualy hunt? I should note that I don't understand what exterior containment zone means. Ok I lied I only had one question. I do have a sugestion for when the instance(s) encounter the player. They could flicker red and charge the player. The player could also see the instances flickering "friendly"/"unfriendly" lights at eachither depending on the situation. Another thing is the instance(s) could flciker blue when encountering other SCPs that it can't effectively kill, but it's infact the other way around.
cooldude

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:27 am

First off there will be a place downstairs where Scp-745s containment chamber is (just like the basement where 939 stays). Their will be a flashlight to help you around cuz of course its gonna be extra dark. Secondly i think adding different colors to know if they're gonna charge kinda ruins the unexpected feeling
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic