Got any Suggestions?

Have any suggestions? Voice your ideas here!
squorsh

Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 pm

I think it would be a good idea to add me to the game, just as a harmless item you could find, I think it would be fun.
On an unrelated note, is there work being done on a Mac port?
Grimm
Level 5 Personnel

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:27 am

It’s literally as easy as clicking the export for Mac option, lol. Buuut we decided to stop exporting to Mac to save development time as very very few people actually play our game on Mac
"Thou shalt see...Knight Artoriascame to stopthe Abyss,but such a hero has nary a murmur ofDark.Without doubt he will be swallowed bythe Abyss,overcome by its utterblackness
Morague

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:22 am

Evacuation Shelters: Medium to large rooms located relatively near zone checkpoints that fill the need for giving players a breather. In here, there could be scientists, other class d, or other facility staff in which the player could interact with and learn more about the facility they're in. In order to counter the player escaping certain SCPs that normally can bypass barriers such as doors, the evacuation shelter will not open when one is nearby due to the staff locking the console from the inside to prevent that SCP from noticing they exist. However, certain SCP, such as 173, can trigger the personnel inside to automatically open the door and let you in while they prevent it from getting in, or they can let you suffer and force you to use a keycard to access the inside.

To prevent the player from staying in the shelter forever or wandering back into the shelters over and over again, there could be random events that make the evacuation shelter inhospitable or even hostile; SCPs (eventually) finding their way in, the shelter collapsing due to damage to the infrastructure, insane staff or class d invading or people inside becoming insane due to stress, someone trying to turn others against you if they don't like you, etc.
Weatherdude

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Morague wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:22 am
Evacuation Shelters: Medium to large rooms located relatively near zone checkpoints that fill the need for giving players a breather. In here, there could be scientists, other class d, or other facility staff in which the player could interact with and learn more about the facility they're in. In order to counter the player escaping certain SCPs that normally can bypass barriers such as doors, the evacuation shelter will not open when one is nearby due to the staff locking the console from the inside to prevent that SCP from noticing they exist. However, certain SCP, such as 173, can trigger the personnel inside to automatically open the door and let you in while they prevent it from getting in, or they can let you suffer and force you to use a keycard to access the inside.

To prevent the player from staying in the shelter forever or wandering back into the shelters over and over again, there could be random events that make the evacuation shelter inhospitable or even hostile; SCPs (eventually) finding their way in, the shelter collapsing due to damage to the infrastructure, insane staff or class d invading or people inside becoming insane due to stress, someone trying to turn others against you if they don't like you, etc.
I'm pretty sure all class D personnel are supposed to be terminated in the event of a containment breach
There better be all types of SAUCE in the site cafeteria...
failbird105

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:22 am

So I have a suggestion for a new SCP to put into the game. SCP-531, the paired brass guard cats.

Basically the idea for how they would work is something similar to figure 531-BB-3, a "gate" in a hallway with two pairs of cat statues on either side set so their head is at waist height, that you just can't walk through while they are looking at the one across the hall.

They would function sort of like a simple puzzle, where you have a set of four dials that you have to twist to rotate the cats. You need to figure out which dial corresponds to which cat, and then rotate them so that the cats are each facing towards the cat on the same side of the hall as them.
Making the cats match isn't completely necessary in order to pass, but if any of the cats aren't paired you will rotate to look at the unpaired cats face as you pass, and if you meet eyes with it, then from there you get a similar sequence to the one for 012, except instead of ripping yourself up, you crouch down and turn into another cat statue.(obviously actually showing this happening wouldn't be very easy without description text like old containment breach had)

There's a few other ways the puzzle could be handled, such as using buttons that do one 90 degree rotation per press instead of dials, and having a note somewhere nearby that tells you how many button presses each button needs to make it safe or what point to turn the dials to.

Expect me to make more posts similar to this where I find an SCP I think could be interesting in game and suggest it and a good way to utilize it.
GIF_iso

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 pm

failbird105 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:22 am
So I have a suggestion for a new SCP to put into the game. SCP-531, the paired brass guard cats.

Basically the idea for how they would work is something similar to figure 531-BB-3, a "gate" in a hallway with two pairs of cat statues on either side set so their head is at waist height, that you just can't walk through while they are looking at the one across the hall.

They would function sort of like a simple puzzle, where you have a set of four dials that you have to twist to rotate the cats. You need to figure out which dial corresponds to which cat, and then rotate them so that the cats are each facing towards the cat on the same side of the hall as them.
Making the cats match isn't completely necessary in order to pass, but if any of the cats aren't paired you will rotate to look at the unpaired cats face as you pass, and if you meet eyes with it, then from there you get a similar sequence to the one for 012, except instead of ripping yourself up, you crouch down and turn into another cat statue.(obviously actually showing this happening wouldn't be very easy without description text like old containment breach had)

There's a few other ways the puzzle could be handled, such as using buttons that do one 90 degree rotation per press instead of dials, and having a note somewhere nearby that tells you how many button presses each button needs to make it safe or what point to turn the dials to.

Expect me to make more posts similar to this where I find an SCP I think could be interesting in game and suggest it and a good way to utilize it.
hey brotha, I have a lil' suggestion to you - if you want to get noticed with your ideas by the Dev Team, and, well, more people, either go to Discord, or, if you prefer this place, just create a new topic - DON'T POST YOUR IDEAS IN THIS TOPIC

Otherwise you'll be doomed to oblivion.
"Unexplained disturbances are most troubling"
NiñoPaquibot

Sat May 05, 2018 4:46 am

Can you add red and white cross anomalous duck which it heals the player?
[Source: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/log-of-anomalous-ducks]
Giapet

Mon May 07, 2018 6:23 pm

This game needs better optimization, my computer can run like shit when the graphics are too high-def. I played this on the lowest graphical setting, and the game was unplayable, it was at like 1 fps. It was absolutely horrendous, please try and make the game more optimized for other computers.
Loic_Le_Patriote

Mon May 14, 2018 9:12 am

There should be a how-to guide to run your game on Mac OSX (since I saw you cancelled the Mac version of the game). Pretty sure some people would like to play this game on Mac :)
That Class D Mexican

Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 pm

One SCP that I think would be fascinating in this game is SCP-1678 (Un-london). It's a pretty cool SCP and maybe it can be like SCP-860 all over agian, but there are more things to avoid and more tricky to get to your destination. (As if SCP-860 isn't already hard enough to go through. Lol)

Here's the link if you want to read about it. Pretty cool stuff!

Link :http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1678
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic