Got any Suggestions?

Have any suggestions? Voice your ideas here!
Name_Redacted
Mobile Task Force

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Have any suggestions you want to be heard? Post them here!
Cardboard? More like Cardbored... because those cards aren't having any fun.
General
Mobile Task Force

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:39 pm

Can you add SCP-999 plz, it's me favorite cuz it's cute
Malenz

Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 am

Just like you bby <3 <3 <3 <3
No one will ever know what took place here. No one will ever remember us.
This message will roam the stars long after we are gone.
What makes an existence meaningful? What gives a life purpose?

You will never know that you existed... But you did.
Weatherdude

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:36 pm

In the game (unity), some rooms look like the original, some are based on the original, and some rooms are completely different. Will all the rooms have the same theme (at least in LGHTCONT)? or will they be completely random, like in the early version of the original? I enjoy the dark concrete with the yellow paint. If you maintain that theme for light containment, you should do red paint for HVYCONT, also HVYCONT should have smaller rooms, to give a claustrophobic feeling.

(LGHTCONT = Light Containment)
(HVYCONT = Heavy Containment)
There better be all types of SAUCE in the site cafeteria...
Grimm
Level 5 Personnel

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am

Weatherdude wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:36 pm
In the game (unity), some rooms look like the original, some are based on the original, and some rooms are completely different. Will all the rooms have the same theme (at least in LGHTCONT)? or will they be completely random, like in the early version of the original? I enjoy the dark concrete with the yellow paint. If you maintain that theme for light containment, you should do red paint for HVYCONT, also HVYCONT should have smaller rooms, to give a claustrophobic feeling.

(LGHTCONT = Light Containment)
(HVYCONT = Heavy Containment)
The rooms are a major work in progress for the time being. Eventually we’ll have them at a point where they all feel like they fit together, but for now it’s a massive mess of new and old.

As for heavy containment, we don’t have an idea of the aesthetic we want go for. In due time, we’ll be starting planning on it tho.

As for the random map generation, we’re working on a system that will make the facility feel more complete, and make more sense in world.
"Thou shalt see...Knight Artoriascame to stopthe Abyss,but such a hero has nary a murmur ofDark.Without doubt he will be swallowed bythe Abyss,overcome by its utterblackness
woodmr13

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 pm

It'd be cool if you guys color coded the signs outside of the containment rooms like;

Safe= Green
Euclid= Yellow
Keter= Red

Also, I hope you keep the intro from the original game. I always like seeing the facility before the containment breach.
Grimm
Level 5 Personnel

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 am

woodmr13 wrote:
It'd be cool if you guys color coded the signs outside of the containment rooms like;

Safe= Green
Euclid= Yellow
Keter= Red

Also, I hope you keep the intro from the original game. I always like seeing the facility before the containment breach.
I think we went through a couple designs with the signs being color coded. We are also keeping things contained in a set order tho. Safe and some euchlid in the lcz, etc.

And we aren’t keeping the old intro exactly as it was, as it really didn’t make any sense. Instead, we want to do a bigger a better version of it. But that’s way down the line.
"Thou shalt see...Knight Artoriascame to stopthe Abyss,but such a hero has nary a murmur ofDark.Without doubt he will be swallowed bythe Abyss,overcome by its utterblackness
SCP-993

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:04 pm

How about SCP-993 (Bobbles the Clown) hacking into monitors at random times and laughing or showing cartoon images of the player being murdered. I think it would be a cool way to reference 993, one of my favourites. Also great job on the game so far everyone!
taz19288

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 am

Can it get like a 4 person multiplayer or atleast 2? Like a co-op survival kind of thing?
Weatherdude

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:41 am

woodmr13 wrote:

Safe= Green
Euclid= Yellow
Keter= Red

I second this...
This would be a nice addition, I also thought about that.
There better be all types of SAUCE in the site cafeteria...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic